The Alliance Center of Education for EMS is seeking Louisiana Certified EMS Educators to join us as we carry out our mission to bring the “Best of EMS Education” to the rural areas of Louisiana.
We are in search of EMS Educators with a proven success track record, capable of providing high quality instruction while demonstrating professionalism and accountability in addition to having excellent verbal and written communication skills, and should be able to perform all demonstration activities required of course being taught.
* Experience as an advanced healthcare provider (AEMT, Paramedic)
* Ability to teach effectively in a learning environment
* BLS, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS instructors strongly preferred
* Basic computer/typing skills and the ability to use Microsoft Word. Ability to use online programs regarding training classes and documentation.
* Punctual, dependable, team player
* Student pass rating of 80%
To apply click here, fill out the form and mail it to 5010 Hwy 1, Napoleonville, LA 70390